Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nonsense

Whose to find his way out of the place where he stays?
Don't believe what you hear cause it wasn't clear.
Examine me, prop me up, put your hand up my back.
My lips won't move, no matter the tact.

I've always found ventriloquism to be low brow.
On a stage, can't face the crowd.
It's crazy, isn't it?

Prescribe me the pill if I lack some pep in my step.
No citizen is any good unless they're full...

Of bullshit...

Why democracy, because its the American way?
Vote because I said so.

Buy me, I'm brand new, I'll fix your life.
Put me in your office and just let me sit tight.
How do you do Mr. President?

At the end of the day its all fun and games.
Nobody gets hurt, just their pockets.
And with every good fortune we become just a little weaker.
God's blessing is that we still haven't realized it.


No comments: